Thank you for allowing Lynn County Abstract & Title Inc. to be of service during this sale process.
In an effort to help ensure a smooth transaction, we want to provide a clear outline of what to expect when working with our office to complete the sale.
Once the process has been started, you will receive a welcome packet from our office which will include a welcome letter and a title policy commitment.
Please review the title policy commitment as soon as possible. Requirements that need to be met in order to complete the sale will be outlined in schedule “C” of the commitment.
Here’s some important items to keep in mind:
- Most of the requirements outlined in schedule “C” deal with what you must do to transfer clear ownership of the title to the buyer. We will assist you however we can with these requirements.
- The sale of the real estate may also be subject to lender requirements; these commonly include appraisals, pest inspections, and surveys.
- A survey will be ordered by our office only at the written request of your lender.
- Appraisal and pest inspection orders are the responsibility of the lender.
- Please be aware that Lynn County Abstract & Title, Inc. does not provide table funding.
Click here to view this checklist and email or print it.
Please be sure to bring the following items with you to your closing. If you have any questions regarding any of these documents, please contact one of our Lynn County Abstract & Title team members.
- Photo identification (passport, driver’s license or state-issued identification card)
- Your checkbook
- Invoices for any unpaid taxes, utilities, assessments
- Any items you wish to pass onto the Buyer such as association payment coupons, warranties, garage door openers, spare keys, etc.