What to expect
when working with
Lynn County Title and Abstract.
As part of our effort to better serve you we want to provide a clear outline of what to expect when working with our office to complete the purchase.
Once the purchase process has been started, you will receive a welcome packet from our office which will include a welcome letter and a title policy commitment.
Important items to keep in mind:
- Any requirements outlined in the title policy commitment will need to be completed by you and the seller. We will assist you however we can with these requirements.
- A survey will be ordered by our office only at the written request of your lender.
- Appraisals and Surveys can commonly take additional time to complete.
- Appraisal orders are the responsibility of the lender.
Please be sure to bring the following items with you to your closing. If you have any questions regarding any of these documents, please contact one of our Lynn County Abstract & Title team members.
- Photo identification (passport, driver’s license or state-issued identification card)
- All payment made on the day of your closing will need to be in the form of cash or certified check. (Any amount of $1,500 or more must be paid with a certified check.)
- Your checkbook for any additional payments
- Any additional documentation your lender has asked you to supply